Download complete CV
Academic and Educational Background
- Since December 2017: Maternity Leave
- October 2017: Visiting Researcher, Biodiversity Unit, Department of Biology, University of
Turku, Finland. Collaboration with Dr. Eero Vesterinen.
- June 2017: Visiting Researcher, Laboratory of Forest Ecosystem, University of Tokyo
Forests, Hokkaido, Japan. Collaboration with Prof. Dr. Dai Fukui.
- Mai 2017: Visiting Researcher, School of Software, Yunnan University, Kunming, Yunnan,
China. Collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Zheng.
- 2012 – 2017: Dissertation in Biology at the Department of Biochemistry and Biology, University of Potsdam & the Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research, Berlin, Germany. Title: Spatiotemporal effects on bat activity above intensively managed farmland. Advisors: Prof. Dr. Jana A. Eccard, PD Dr. Christian C. Voigt. Grade: magna cum laude.
- 2006 – 2011: Diploma in Biology at the Institute of Experimental Ecology (now Institute of Evolutionary Ecology and Conservation Genomics), Ulm University, Germany. Title: Influence of landscape elements on diversity and activity of insectivorous bats in grassland systems of the Schorfheide-Chorin. Advisors: Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Kalko (deceased), PD Dr. Marco Tschapka & Prof. Dr. Manfred Ayasse. Grade: 1.5.
- 2006: Abitur (university entrance qualification) at the Hohenstaufen-Gymnasium Bad Wimpfen, Germany. Grade: 2.2.
Grants, Fellow- and Scholarships
- 2017: Travel grant, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for invited talk at the
Biodiversity Unit, Department of Biology, University of Turku, Finland.
- 2017: Scholarship from project „Systems Science of Bio-Navigation“ funded by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
- 2016: Scholarship for Dissertation degree. Potsdam Graduate School.
- 2012 – 2017: Supervision of Master students (Jelena Schulze, Johannes Lenski, Assja Schröder, Lukas Lorenz) and internship students (Nadine Hofmeister, Anissa Otto, Nadja Kath, Rebecca Möhrle, Lara Marggraf, Jennifer Speier) in the working group of Animal Ecology at the University of Potsdam and the Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research, Berlin, Germany.
- 2011: Assistant during the course „Einführung in die Bioakustik: Aufnahme und Analyse“ at the Institute of Experimental Ecology (now Institute of Evolutionary Ecology and Conservation Genomics), Ulm University, Germany.